$60000 - 65000 / annum
11 September 2018
Finance and accounting
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a passionate and hardworking Assistant Accountant to join a highly reputable construction company in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. Their convenient location brings you close to public transport. The organisation has a long history with services that covers all facets of the property industry.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, typical day to day duties as Assistant Account include:
- Reconciling and processing recurring operational accounts
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable processing
- Invoice data entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly and Quarterly BAS preparation
- Look to continually seek and implement ways to improve efficiency's relevant to the department
- Work closely with team members in Asset Management, Accounts, Marketing and Projects ensuring appropriate liasing between departments
You will be professionally presented with a strong commitment to delivering superb customer service and have excellent written and verbals skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of management. You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines whilst working autonomously. If you are looking for an Assistant Accountant role with a great culture and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Essential skills will be:
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification in Business/Commerce or something similar
- Partial to Full qualification as a CPA or CA
- Strong Excel skills
- Advanced Microsoft office capability
Interviews are being conducted this week, please don't hesitate in sending your details to us today. Or for further information, contact Cameron Fraenkel at our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010562452CF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631