ASP.NET developer | $100-$120K + Super | Eastern suburbs
$100000 - 120000 / annum
February 15, 2018
IT and technology
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer who adheres to the SOLID design principles for one of our leading clients based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology stack in a company who have a pragmatic but effective approach to software development.
You will be joining a product based development environment who have a SaaS model and are now looking to build new functionalities as well as new products for internal use and their clients.
You will be joining a strong team of software developers and testers who are very passionate about what they do and also like to socialise as a team outside out of work.
You will also get the opportunity to learn new technologies and frameworks including MuleESB, NodeJS and REDIS (no prior experience required but this may be viewed upon favourably).
You will be someone who is excited by working and learning new technologies and you will be an engineer at heart. The organisation you will be joining are widely reputable in their own industry and have a genuine focus on being a great place to work.
Reporting to the Software Development manager, you will be a strong C#, and .NET developer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least four years
- Experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server
- Proven exposure to SOLID, Domain-Driven Design (DDD) or Test-Driven Development (TDD) or Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience with Agile principles including SCRUM
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]