Application Support Analyst
$65000 - 75000 / annum
IT & Technology
This is an opportunity to join a national health organisation that has a culture which is people oriented, friendly and achievement focussed. Due to continued growth they are now looking to hire an Applications Support Analyst. With an office in a convenient CBD location this a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive team and organisation.
This position falls within the company's technology division and will report directly into the Applications Team Lead. The primary objective of this position is to build, maintain and enhance the company's application portfolio. You will be an integral part of providing application support, technical leadership and business & vendor management.
Key requirements of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business application support: monitoring scheduled activities, preparing system documentation, lifecycle planning
- Vendor management: co-ordinating application support and release management, capturing data before escalating defects, following up defect resolution
- Internal Stakeholder Management: acting as a central point of contact for application support, providing regular incident updates, liaising with business to prioritise resolution, coordinating resources for application releases, communicating with internal stakeholders to deliver outcomes. Fantastic communication skills needed,
- Technical ownership: receiving software from external vendors, assisting with incident resolution, raising change requests
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in an Application Support role, supporting MS SQL database applications. A background of supporting SQL databases is essential.
Ideally, the successful candidate will also have the following:
- A degree in a relevant discpline
- Knowledge of application lifecycles
- Experience of ticketing systems (Jira)
- Exposure to DevOps processes
- An understanding of cloud technology.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.