Agile Project Manager | Logistics | $900 per day
$900 - 900 / day
September 3, 2018
Our client is an unparalleled logistics company who owns the market on an international scale. For more than 30 years this organisation has been impacting the success of thousands of businesses with technology platforms and software that no other business has. This organisation is about to enter the largest transformation of its time in order to maintain and propel their market supremacy. Our client is constantly investing in exceptional talent, and as such an opportunity for a first-class Project Manager to join the team has presented itself.
Reporting directly into the Head of Projects, the role will be to drive the adoption of Agile methodologies, manage multiple software development projects and facilitate change management initiatives. Specifically, the Project Manager will;
- Build a roadmap which will take into account a number of product development initiatives, business and data analytics, infrastructure and Agile transformation.
- Propel Agile practices and frameworks across every facet of the business and insure these are adhered to by maintaining rigor and constructive feedback.
- Coach the scrum teams in Agile concepts, principles, practices, transparency, and behaviors.
- Identify the change implications, develop change management initiatives and then execute.
- Manage conflict resolution which may arise both internally and externally to the teams.
- Continuously seek ways to improve both the teams output and cohesion.
The successful candidate will have impressive Agile foundations and sound knowledge of the software development life cycle. This role calls for someone who thrives under pressure in a relationship driven and change resistant environment. You will;
- Have extensive experience in delivering Agile software & product development projects.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- You will have experienced an organisation undergoing a complete Agile transformation.
- Be able to facilitate change management strategies.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical resources.
- Adopt a motivational and collaborative approach.
- Agile certified.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.Job Reference No: 06810-0010613110JR