Administration Team Assistant - Permanent - $65,700k package
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 22 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06687TG
Job Classification : Administration & Office
My client is a global property cost consultancy providing professional services to the property and construction industry. Both locally and globally, they are the leader in its field being and is in the top 2-3 companies supplying such professional services.
The business is currently in a growth period as a result of implementing a strategic growth plan 18months ago.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional Administrative Assistant.
Key role & responsibilities include;
* Diary / calendar / meeting management if required
* Preparation / updating of reports, letters, board papers, tenders, etc including typing, formatting, sourcing of information, presentation and distribution
* Distribute information / reports both internally and externally
* Attend to, manage and priorities incoming correspondence when report lines are absent or not available in a professional manner
* Host Reception for approximately 50% of the office business hours
* Assist in the preparation of presentations
* Prepare meeting agendas / take minutes and distribute as required
* Attend client / marketing functions including those outside of business hours as required and assist with management / coordination of such
The successful person for this role will be highly presentable both internally and with external contacts / clients. You will have the ability to multitask and have strong time management skills.
You will be competent in Microsoft Office, basic to intermediate skills in Excel. Basic to intermediate in Adobe InDesign is preferable - training will be provided.
A minimum 2 years' experience performing a variety of administration duties in accordance with the duties detailed is a MUST!
We are ultimately looking for an immediate start!!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06687TG
140 William Street