Administration | Document Controller
$25 - 27 / hour
September 13, 2018
Our client is one of Victoria's largest employers to date. As they strive for innovation and growth in such a competitive market they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them. With gorgeous modern offices that promote collaboration and movement, no two days will be the same.
An essential moving part of the smooth operation of this team, this person is key in the day to day administration for the project documentations. Some of the duties and responsibilities for this position includes:
- Managing and filing relevant documents such as; receipts, contracts and reports
- Accurate data entry and tracking key information, utilising MS Excel
- Managing and responding to inbound queries in the team inbox (MS Outlook)
- Updating database and relevant reports
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as per required
To Be Successful
You will be a motivated, professional individual, with a passion to learn and help your team. You will be a quick learner, good communicator and very proactive with good initiative. You must be comfortable liaising with senior management and be immediately available.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference No. 06810-0010628894