$50.00 - $55.00 / annum
26 August 2019
This science company which provides testing and clinical trials for the healthcare industry internationally. They pride themselves on understanding requirements and providing excellent service. An opportunity exists for a Administration Assistant to join the business on a permanent basis.
As the Administration Assistant you will have range of responsibilities with everyday being different. Some duties will include;
- Answer incoming calls and attend to all visitors/ couriers
- Manage suppliers - look for better rates and services where appropriate
- Maintain the kitchen and ensure cleanliness
- Warden floor chief: attend training and pass information onto staff
- Liaise with building property manager and landlords as required
- Credit card reconciliations
- Liaison for Japanese based customers providing a gap to the existing language barrier and building up positive relationships.
- Respond to customer service inquiries and manage customer communications
- Attending requested scheduled teleconferences with customers and maintaining meeting minutes
You will have Demonstrated experience within administration
You will be fluent in English and Japanese You will be self-motivated with the drive and willingness to consistently develop and expand upon your knowledge and skillset You will be a strong and effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders You will have the ability to multitask effectively, great time management skills and be proactive in your ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011133116VC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631