$30.00 - $30.00 / hour
30 July 2019
Since 1938, this organisation has been supporting Victoria's publicly funded health care providers to respond to system reform, shape policy and advocate on key issues. They proudly represents the state's public hospitals and community health services.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities are:
- Provide diary management support to Directors (4)
- Act as the main reception point of contact, welcoming visitors and answering telephone calls.
- Maintain a system for workplace documents and files, including confidential information.
- Act as a point of contact for general enquiries for staff and clients
- Collaborate with other corporate and administrative staff and provide coverage for the administrative assistant during leave periods.
- HR administration
To be successful in securing this position you will possess the following:
Highly personable with a willing and positive approach to working within a small team
- Significant experience in an Administrative role of at least 2 years.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and schedule workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good knowledge of the health care sector,
This role is for an immediate start and is for a period of 6 weeks.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011056285SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631