$45000 - 50000 / annum
7 December 2018
With over 80 years' experience our client is an established and leading Accounting organisation. They are focused on delivering a unique, personalised service to their clients and pride themselves on their expertise in a range of areas including, Corporate Finance, Tax, Wealth Management and a range of other services. This organisation is looking for an Admin Assistant to join their growing Melbourne team.
As the Administration Assistant you will have range of responsibilities with everyday being different. Some duties will include;
- Administrative tasks; filing, scanning, formatting documents
- Database management; ensuring information is kept up-to-date at all times
- Assist the team with IT issues being the go-to person for troubleshooting issues (you will be thoroughly trained on all systems and software)
- Communicate changes and updates in regards to the systems to the team effectively
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required
You will have Demonstrated experience within administration You will be self-motivated with the drive and willingness to consistently develop and expand upon your knowledge and skillset You MUST have strong computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You will be a strong and effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders You will have the ability to multitask effectively, great time management skills and be proactive in your ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010760117RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631