$45000 - 55000 / annum
12 December 2017
This ASX listed company is one of the leading network specialist within Australia. With over 10 locations nationwide, their influence and reputation is boundless.
You will be a vital part of the operations of this organisation. This role would require drive, accuracy and efficiency. Some of the duties and responsibilities require:
- Registration, distribution and submission of project documentation
- Receipting and document control of information from internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination and providing communication correspondences to on road technicians
- Maintain database information
- Adhere and maintain up to date information on policies and procedures
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as per required
You will be someone who has experience working under pressure and in a very fast paced environment. Your background should demonstrate extensive administration experience. You need to be personable, focused, and professional and have a strong eye for attention to detail to succeed in this position. Intermediate ability of Microsoft Excel is essential as you will be required to create maintain spreadsheets.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. Please contact Angie Barcelona on 03 9691 3663 if you have any further questions.
RH Job Reference No. 10213362ABP