$45000 - 50000 / annum
Administration & Office
Our client is based in Melbourne CBD and they are a very successful organisation. This is a great opportunity to work within an international firm and gain amazing experience.
* Answering internal and external calls and directing them appropriately
* Greeting all visitors, ensuring they are signed in as visitors and connecting them with relevant staff
* Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail including facsimiles
* Receiving deliveries and distributing as appropriate
* Ensuring the reception desk is tidy and able to be used by other staff with a minimum of fuss
* Ensuring the general reception area is professionally maintained
* Organising couriers and taxis where required and
* Manage the distribution inbox
* Ensure printers are stocked and cleared of old print jobs every morning
* Distribute milk, fruit and kitchen supplies every week
* Coordinate and manage office repairs and organise maintenance as required
* Data Entry
* Manage first aid kits and first aid registers
To be successful in this role you will be available immediately, you will be a confident individual with the willingness and ability to hit the ground running. You will also be immaculately presented.
Please send your resume to us or call our Melbourne Office on 9691 3663, by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 01144AB