Administration Assistant | 6 months temp!
$27 - 30 / hour
3 December 2018
This corporate government organization has excellent a work culture with a growing workforce. It is based in the CBD.
External Partner Management:
- Work with the legal team or independently to create a formal contract of service for any external service providers.
- Once contracts are signed and on file, process any invoices to finance as they are submitted, ensuring that what is billed for has been delivered.
- Follow up with external providers on services not delivered or milestones not achieved.
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel document preparation.
- Implementing the agreed electronic filing system and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency of filing system including but not limited to PCC Objective folder maintenance.
- Maintaining and keeping filing up to date.
- Scanning or filing documents, presentations and reports as necessary.
- Checking that reports are submitted in required format
- Posting reports on the SharePoint online portal
- Assisting following up or project teams for reports
- Assisting providing of information to Finance for project financial reporting
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Word would assist. SharePoint would be perfect but not required.
- Using Word and SharePoint to establish on the Agency's intranet the reporting documents and portals for the Projects, Change and Communications function
- Basic training in SharePoint for content editors.
- User acceptance testing (UAT) of functionality developed in SharePoint for the intranet. For example, develop test scripts and collate the results.
- Checking that reports are submitted in required SharePoint format.
- Editing and maintaining intranet pages published in SharePoint.
You will be an experience administrator with a proven background in a similar environment. If you have experience in SharePoint that will be highly desirable!
Please note, this role does require a 2-stage interview process with psychometric testing and police check.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Tara Goss in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663.
Reference Number: 06810-0010626630TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631