Administration Assistant | $55k - $60k + Super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 28 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 077733RD
Job Classification : Administration & Office
A fantastic opportunity for an administrator and self proclaimed "Office All- Rounder" to join an ever growing organisation based in the cultural hub of Melbournes' city fringe. This Administrator role is part of a friendly and driven team within a fast paced and busy environment. This position will be covering an extended leave over a contract period with the potential to extend.
Although this role is heavily in administration, the you will find yourself being involved in a varied role. Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Assist a team of 8
- Answering internal and external calls and directing them appropriately
- Basic IT support and troubleshooting
- Reconciliation of petty cash and employee expenses
- Personal Assistant duties to the Management as required
- Diary Management and Expense claim
- Staff travel coordination
- Office Management - First point of contact and coordination
- Assist in HR administration - Recruitment, Onboarding, H&S Liaison, etc.
- Assist with Marketing - document formatting, printing collateral, etc.
- Accounts administration - Monthly reports, data entry and accounts reconciliation
- Other Adhoc Duties as per required.
To be successful in this role you will be available immediately, you will be a confident individual with the willingness and ability to hit the ground running. As this is a professional environment, you will also be immaculately presented. Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required. Exposure to any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is an advantage.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 077733RD
140 William Street