Accounts Receivable Specialist
$30 - 33 / hour
10 July 2019
Finance and accounting
The organisation are a high growth company who are creating this new vacancy to handle increased volumes within the receivables area. Location is convenient in Melbourne CBD and can be accessed easily by train or tram. You will work as part of a rapidly expanding credit team and will be given the opportunity to grow and progress within the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, this is a busy, varied and challenging client facing position. Typical day to day duties are likely to include:
- Effective collection of unpaid debt through phone and email contact
- Receipt and allocate payments
- Regular liaison with clients at various levels to handle queries
- Escalation of outstanding accounts
- Resolve necessary invoice queries
- Amend billing details as required
- Reconciliation of client accounts
- Preparation of monthly debtor reports
This role will start on a temporary basis but after circa 3 months will hopefully transition into a permanent appointment.
Interviews will take place early week commencing the 8th of November.
Given the Receivables focus, we are looking for applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Strong experience in Credit Control and Receivables
- Quick availability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631