Accounts Receivable Specialist - Temp-Perm
$32.00 - $35.00 / hour
29 July 2019
Finance and accounting
If successful, you will join a friendly, supportive and expanding organisation in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Offices are easily accessible by public transport from most suburbs. The company have grown quickly in recent years and both volumes and revenues have sky rocketed due to continuing demand for their services.
The team are stable and tenured but need an additional head as the business continues to grow.
As Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will feed directly to the Accounts Supervisor and your day to day tasks will typically encompass:
- Managing debtors through proactive follow up by phone and email
- Maintaining strong relations with customers while doing your best to drive incoming payments
- Daily banking
- Monthly billing and invoicing reports
- Allocation and receipting of incoming payments
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Account reconciliations
This is a long term position which will commence initially on a contract basis for around 3 months. It is then highly likely that the role will be made permanent.
Interviews are likely to happen on Tuesday the 6th of August with commencement happening soon after.
For this position, we are seeking applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Available quickly (maximum 1 week notice)
- Minimum 2 years prior accounts receivable experience in a mid-large organisation
- Strong systems skills
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Prior exposure to debt collection and negotiation
We look forward to receiving your application
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631