Accounts Receivable Officer
$25.00 - 27.00 / hour
30 November 2018
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a highly respected organisation offering a dynamic, supportive work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy reaching your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team on an 1-month temporary basis, with a potential for permanency for the right candidate. You will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager and have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- High volume invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Assisting and monitoring junior staff as required
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role spanning at least three years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Addtional exposure to collections and Accounts Payable will be highly regarded
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631