Accounts Receivable Officer | Part Time | CBD | ASAP
$25.00 - 26.00 / hour
July 5, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a growing Australian based organisation that requires an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer on a part time basis.
With great modern offices based in the CBD's Northern suburbs this is an opportunity for someone to apply their existing skillset to great team based culture.
Reporting to Accounts Receivable Team Leader, your duties will include:
* Daily receipting and collections
* Preparing accounts receivable aging report
* Maintaining corporate cards, including new applications, card cancellations, changes to card limits, and transaction dispute
* Accounts Payable support as required, including supplier reconciliations, invoice processing and payments, and dispute resolutions
* Processing intercompany invoices, including month-end reconciliations
* Other duties as requested
To be successful within this role you will have proven Accounts Receivable background with preferred experience in using large ERP systems. Strong communication skills, a hard working attitude and resilient personality are essential requirements for this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Ref: 06810-0010521537SL