Accounts Receivable Officer | CBD | Immediate Start
$25.00 - 30 / hour
June 15, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a growing Australian based organisation who require an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer with a strong work ethic and resilient personality.
With impressive modern offices based in the CBD, this is an exciting opportunity to apply your existing skills in a fast paced working environment on a temporary 3 month contract basis.
Reporting to Accounts Receivable Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Daily receipting and allocation of payments
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Preparing debtors reports
- Maintaining corporate cards, including new applications, card cancellations, changes to card limits, and transaction disputes
- Ad-hoc Accounts Payable support as required
- Processing intercompany invoices
- Monthly reconciliations
- Other duties as requested
To be successful, you will have a proven background in end to end Accounts Receivable preferably in large organisations using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, JDE, Great Plains, Dynamics, etc. Intermediate Excel skills is also required. Impeccable communication skills, strong work ethics and a resilient personality is essential for this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Ref: 06859-69985371LS