Accounts Receivable Officer | 6 months | Immediate
$28.00 - 28.00 / hour
21 September 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a growing Australian based organisation that requires an experienced Accounts Receivable officer to join the team and add immediate value.
The offices are situated in the CBD's immediate inner suburbs and offer a supportive but fast paced internal culture and working environment. If you are looking for a new challenge within Accounts Receivable and want to add value to your professional experience, this could be the job for you!
Reporting to Accounts Receivable Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Daily receipting and collections
- Preparing accounts receivable aging report
- Maintaining corporate cards, including new applications, card cancellations, changes to card limits, and transaction dispute
- Accounts Payable support as required, including supplier reconciliations, invoice processing and payments, and dispute resolutions
- Processing intercompany invoices, including month-end reconciliations
- Other duties as requested
To be successful within this role you will have proven Accounts Receivable background with preferred experience in using large ERP systems. Strong communication skills, a hard working attitude and resilient personality are essential requirements for this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Ref: 06810-0010553638SL
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631