$60,000.00 - $61,000.00 / annum
6 August 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for a high-volume Accounts Payable specialist. Our client is a highly reputable in the health sector offering a supportive work environment and an exciting opportunity. You will report to the AP Manager and have the opportunity to increase your skill set and boost your career growth within this high energy finance team.
- High volume daily processing of invoices
- Full function abilities
- Resolving supplier queries
- Managing incoming invoices (sorting, printing forwarding for approval)
- Filling and archiving of invoices
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
Your Skills & Experience
Reporting to the AP Manager, your duties will include:
- Extraordinary experience in an Accounts Payable role spanning at least three years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career.
- Exposure to a variety of different duties and tasks
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference no: 06810-0010208000PD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631