Accounts Payable Officer
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9979425LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a recognisable, national retail brand, based in Melbourne's CBD. The Accounts Payable role is part of a fun and energetic team with a friendly close-knit culture and opportunities to succeed and progress within the business.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, working in a fast paced environment responsible for high volume accurate and timely invoice processing, the day to day duties of the Accounts Payable Officer include:
- Match invoices to approved purchase orders and process invoices including data entry and coding
- Process employee expense reimbursements and produce corporate credit card claim expense reports
- Prepare monthly accounts payable reports to assist in preparation of group cash flow forecasting
- Assist with streamlining and process improvement of the Accounts Payable function
- Maintain high level of customer service at all times
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated Accounts Payable Officer with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience. You will have experience within a large organisation with exposure to high volume invoice processing.
You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. If you want to join a fun and friendly Accounts Payable team and have a strong work ethic, don't hesitate in applying today!
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 9979425LH
140 William Street