Accounts Payable Officer
$60000 - 60000 / annum
June 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client, a reputable company in the Aged Care Industry are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join their Finance team conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD. An Accounts Payable Officer that is quick-thinking, down to earth and ready to hit the ground running will be a great addition to their well-respected company.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Officer will include:
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- High volume amount of paying vendors and processing of invoices, petty cash reimbursements and employee reimbursements
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintaining historical records
- Excellent time management
You will be an accomplished Accounts Payable professional ready to progress your career. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and have a confident, professional attitude to your work is key in succeeding in this role. Your friendly and positive attitude would be beneficial in this team environment. Previous Aged Care exposure is essential.
Ideally, you will need to have a minimum of 3 years Accounts Payable experience and experience within the Aged Care industry will be advantageous.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as next week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-00102927998BG