Accounts Payable Officer
$50000 - 50000 / annum
19 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client, an instantly recognisable company in in the Retail and Manufacturing Industry are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their high volume Finance team based in a cool, modern office. This exciting organisation offers a great diverse and fun culture with an enviable working environment that offers opportunities for development and growth. An Accounts Payable Officer who is down to earth and ready to work hard will be a great addition to their Finance Team
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Officer will include:
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- High volume amount of paying vendors and processing of invoices, petty cash reimbursements and employee reimbursements
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintaining historical records
- Excellent time management
You will be a self-motivated and resilient candidate who can think fast and contribute to new processes and ideas. You will be a great culture fit and be able to enjoy working within a friendly and close-knit team You have strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as next week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010292700BG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631