Accounts Payable Officer | $26 ph | CBD | 2 Months
$26.00 - 26.00 / hour
10 September 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a highly regarded organisation based on the CBD fringe
Working within a friendly team environment this role will require a Candidate to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your duties will include:
* High volume processing of Supplier invoices
* Matching of invoices to Purchase Orders
* Ensuring authorisations are correct
* Entering and reconciling supplier invoices
* Resolving Supplier queries
* Setting up and preparing for weekly and monthly payment runs
* Account and statement reconciliations
* Management of employee expenses claims
* Ad-hoc duties as requested
To be successful, you will have proven experience in a high volume Accounts Payable role, preferably using a large ERP system such as SAP, , Oracle, Technology One. You must be happy working as part of a team but also be confident in working independently and managing your own workload.
Proven ability to manage high volumes and meet month end deadlines is a pivotal element of this role.
Inter-personal, communication and approachability skills are directly linked to your potential success within this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No: 06810-00105957LS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631