Accounts Payable Officer
$25 - 30 / hour
12 December 2018
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary, high volume Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading ASX listed organisation offering a dynamic, supportive work environment and an exciting temporary opportunity with the opportunity for permanency for the right candidate. You will enjoy professional training to reach your full potential as a supportive member of a rapidly growing, high-performance team. You will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and have opportunity for increasing your skill set and boost your career growth within this high energy, fast paced department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department. Do you like an ever-changing environment? As the Accounts Payable Clerk two days will ever be the same. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process payments.
Are you a forward-thinking, highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task? This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file a high volume of invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an Accounts Payable role spanning at least three years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Experience processing a very high volume of invoices
- Experience using ERP based system, particularly SAP or Oracle will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a large team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference No. 06810-0010365794 LM
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631