$65,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
11 September 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as an Accounts Officer. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the everyday accounting activities including accounts payable, accounts receivables, reconciliations and payroll assistance. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations. You will report to the CFO, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Let your technical skills shine as you assist in developing and implementing accounting policies. In addition, you will interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and analyse and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least two years of exceptional Accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Accounting experience in a publicly-traded company a plus.
- Experience with Dynamics AX a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and the creative flair to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process. You are a numbers person yet you have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to show their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional and experienced team.
- A fast-paced work environment
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Ref Number - 06810-0011161445 MA
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631