Accounts Officer | 6 Week role | CBD Location
$26.00 - 27.00 / hour
August 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
Reporting to a highly respected Finance Manager this short-term Accounts Officer role will give you exposure within the financial services industry.
Covering an extended annual leave period this varied role will involve:
* Accounts payable processing
* Supplier account reconciliation
* Coding and ensuring correct levels of approval gained
* Supplier query resolution
* Processing corporate credit cards
* Updating of Treasury system
* Accounts receivable
* Reconciliations of accounts
* Assist with month-end reporting
* Reception relief (minimal)
Our Client is seeking a Candidate with at least two to three years' experience, preferably within a professional services/financial services environment.
The role will require an ability to multitask, have excellent communication/interpersonal skills and strong computer skills including an intermediate level of Excel.
This organisation takes it's corporate values very seriously, so if you believe in a high level of professionalism, exceptional customer service and teamwork this could be the role for you!
If you are immediately available and are looking for a long-term position within an amazing team environment please contact us as soon as possible.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010553936CW