$25 - 27 / hour
Finance & Accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a Not For Profit organisation based in Melbourne's inner suburbs. Become part of a collaborative, commercially focused and agile organisation that is seeking to add value to their Finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the day to day duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Accounts Payable processing including invoice processing and payment.
- Accounts Receivable invoicing and receipts processing.
- Donation processing and end of day reconciliations.
- Liaise with suppliers and Partners to follow up invoices and remittances.
- Reconciliation of the monthly supplier statements to the aged creditor's ledger.
- Reconcile daily banking for receipts and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Debtor query and outstanding debt resolution
- Month end close accounting and reconciliation for various supplier accounts.
- Reconcile petty cash and recharge process for amounts billed to claims.
- Providing timely, relevant, accurate and reliable information to the Financial Controller.
- Use of TechnologyOne is essential in this role.
You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to adapt to new ways of working and not be afraid to use initiative to resolve queries. You must enjoy working in a fast paced and varied environment and have excellent communication skills. If you are looking for an Accounts Assistant role that provides variety and support, then do not hesitate to apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Refernce No: 1022483LS