$30 - 30 / hour
7 September 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a proactive and skilled Accounts Assistant to join a large infrastructure organisation based in the CBD on a temporary to permanent basis. Become an integral part of a large and fast-paced Finance team.
Reporting to the Manager of Finance, your duties will include:
- Managing staff expense and company credit cards
- Processing of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers as required
- Processing of journals
- Maintaining project costing spreadsheets
- Processing of payments
- Managing subcontractor invoices and payments
- Monthly reporting for management
- Managing pool vehicles
- Managing staff leave database
- Project administration as required by management
To be successful, you will have 3+ years proven experience in a similar Accounts Assistant role. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing the requests of multiple stakeholders is essential. You must have large ERP system experience and an intermediate level of Excel.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631