$60,000.00 - $61,000.00 / annum
3 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an expanding organisation who is looking for your exceptional skills as an Accounts Assistant. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist the finance team with their daily duties. You will be helping with all aspects within the process such as Accounts Payable, Receivable and general ad-hoc duties. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same.
Your responsibilities will include:
- High volume Accounts Payable
- Payment runs
- Accounts Receivable
- Balance sheet & P&L
- General ad-hoc duties
- Provide monthly reports
Your Skills & Experience
- 1+ years experience in an Accounts based role
- Working towards CA/CPA is a bonus
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to expand and reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
If you are looking for an Assistant Accountant role with a great culture and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631