$50000 - 50000 / annum
30 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is fast-growing technology start up looking for your exceptional skills as an Accounts Assistant. This brilliant role is very involved, and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations. You will report to the Director, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Let your technical skills shine as you assist in developing and implementing accounting policies. In addition, you will analyse and coordinate a variety of financial data, and convey complex financial information in an easily understandable and informative manner.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Accounting experience in a publicly-traded company a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Experience isn't important here, but a keen desire to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
You are a young newly qualified accountant keen to dig in and learn as much as possible in a short space of time. You are a numbers person yet you have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from exposure to a variety of company functions.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631