$60000 - 70000 / annum
12 December 2017
Administration & Office
This boutique pharmaceutical company has continuously evolving is located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, with very impressive modem local office and international offices. It is a growing business with partners in the United Kingdom and North America.
Reporting into the Operations Manager , your role will involve, but not limited to:
* Management of selected key accounts, including business relationship development and identification opportunities to grow these accounts
* Outstanding customer service
* Manage customer enquiries via email or phone in a timely and accurate manner
* Monitor customer orders to ensure on-time delivery to customers
* Provide an end to end management service for customer orders
* General administrative duties
* Provide input into weekly sales activities
This position requires someone with previous account management experience. You will have a strong work ethic, a high attention to detail and exceptional communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference No. 104263BB