$50000 - 55000 / annum
22 March 2019
Our client is a service delivery business within the Education sector. An opportunity not to be missed for an experienced Account Manager who is looking to join a company that encourages you to develop long-lasting relationships both externally and internally with others. You will be part of a hard-working, close knit team in an amazing office overlooking Melbourne's CBD.
Under the direction of the Client Delivery Director, this role monitors client requests, projects and tasks that are being performed by key stakeholders within the company.
- Maintain the relationships for a select portfolio of clients
- Assist clients in their forward planning of initiatives and campaigns that are to be delivered
- Facilitate client meetings
- Participate in forums and presentations
- Ensure client requests are fulfilled on time and to the appropriate quality levels
- Ensure contractual KPIs for marketing automation, reporting and technology services are met
- Assist clients in specifying web-forms, broadcast campaigns and actionable performance reports
- Quality control and add value to regular and ad-hoc client reports.
Qualifications and skills for this role:
- Customer service experience
- Needs to have interest or experience within Digital Marketing
- Relationship management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Strong administration, verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage time and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and with autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new information, answer queries quickly and accurately and seek relevant information when necessary
- High attention to detail
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010905533
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631