2x .NET WPF Developer | $120k (pkg - pro rata) | 6 month FTC
$90000 - 120000 / annum
15 November 2017
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a medium/large business in the FMCG industry. This company are implementing a new system to operate an entire end to end business process and require 2 Developers to join their team.
As a Developer in this team you will have the chance to build an application from the ground up using WPF based desktop software. You will operate as part of a small team, and as such you will need to be able to solve problems independently and absorb accountability for the code that you produce.
You'll work primarily in .NET technologies, using WPF, LINQ, XAML, SQLServer and other related Microsoft tools.
Supporting this team will be an architect, who will be assisting developers map out the bigger picture but you will have the chance to get involved with solving problems at a smaller scale too.
We are looking for 2 Developers skilled in WPF based technologies to join this team. The skills we are looking for are:
- A tertiary level IT / programming qualification
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience
- Commercial experience developing reliable business solutions using the .NET framework, particularly desktop software in WPF
- Strong understanding of C# and the ability to write clean, well documented code
- Strong knowledge of SQL and SQLServer
- The ability to work in an agile culture
- Experience using desktop software tools like LINQ, XML, XAML, Entity Framework etc.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a small team, where accountability is high
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button and you will be contacted in due course.
For more information about our recruitment services please visit: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne