Sr. Payroll Officer
$80000 - 90000 / annum
6 February 2019
Finance and accounting
ASX listed manufacture with over 1000 employees, operating across multiple countries, with a focus on sustainable growth and employee development.
Reporting directly into the Payroll Team Leader the Senior Payroll Officer will be required to supervise the full function of the payroll process including the following duties:
· National Payroll of 1,000 employees
· Managing and developing a team
· Payroll System improvements
· New hire payroll enrollment
· Month end reporting and reconciliations
· Interpretation of multiple EBAs and Awards
· Payroll tax management
· Workers compensation
· Liaising with local Tax offices
· Check and follow up on timesheets
· Producing year end documentation
· Calculate deductions, allowances and employee leave
You are an experienced Senior Payroll Officer with experience running end to end payroll for at least 800 employees. You have managed or supervised a small team and ready to take the next step up. You have mastered your current role and you are looking for a new challenge. You have supervised a team and are ready to take the next step into management. Have a strong ability to communicate and multitask. You can work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255