Service Desk Analyst
$55000 - 60000 / annum
4 July 2019
IT and technology
Recognized as one of the worlds leading law firms, this company employs +2000 employees with a strong focus on offering a diverse, supportive and social culture. With excellent opportunities for career growth, this company is destined to provide a long-term and rewarding career.
As a Service Desk Analyst at this organization, you'll be providing a mixture of phone support for all staff across Australia with exceptional customer service skills. Your duties will specifically involve providing IT support for various level 1 issues via phones, and emails, as well as logging into ServiceNow to lodge and manage customer requests. Your daily tasks will consist of the following:
- Level 1 support
- Logging requests into ServiceNow
- Fast, and accurate responses to customer requests
- Basic troubleshooting for software / hardware
- Microsoft Office and Windows support
- Active Directory support
The Suitable Candidate:
- 12+ months prior experience in similar position highly desired for this role
- Excellent customer service skills are paramount for success in this position
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a team environment
- Strong IT knowledge with determination to improve
- Shows passion and commitment to organization
- Fast learner
This is a fantastic full-time permanent opportunity located in Macquarie Park! A great working environment with excellent growth opportunities offering $55,000 - $60,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255