$28 - 28 / hour
12 November 2018
Our client is a global leader in the cash solutions industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Sales Support Executive to join the Macquarie Park team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- Logistics: Customer order management, shipment scheduling and invoicing, service contract billing etc
- Process master set up for new customers
- Conduct internal checks to ensuring adherence to the procedural requirement
- Database management
- Prepare and maintain marketing budgets
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Complete, produce & maintain reports in a timely manner
- Check and distribute weekly and monthly reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration and logistics skills. You will be familiar with CRM and ERP systems. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255