$100000 - 115000 / annum
July 12, 2018
IT and technology
The Level 3 Systems Engineer will be responsible for providing 3rd level escalations support to the services desk as well as providing hands on support to the professional services projects team.
Being a broad role there will be a split between 80% BAU support and 20% PROJECT based on premise to cloud migrations support.
In addition, you will work closely with the Solutions Architects and professional services team to ensure successful project delivery.
- Extensive experience in Windows Server 2008-2016 systems administration
- Extensive experience in the support of Microsoft core services, including Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory and SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience across server virtualisation technologies. (VMware preferred)
- Extensive experiencing implementing and supporting backup and DR solutions, including StorageCraft and Symantec backup products.
- Some knowledge and experience with Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
Other Experience well regarded:
- Knowledge and experience across storage solutions and storage area networks.
- Good understanding of network technologies including switches, firewalls, VLAN, and WAN solutions
- Exposure to Cloud Solutions (Office365, Backup as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, DR as a Service)
- Strong understanding of server hardware builds including HP Servers
- It is would be an advantage if the Candidate is proficient in Connectwise
- Have worked in a varied, fast paced environment supporting helpdesk and projects team
- 3+ years' experience working in MSP environments
- Have great Communication Skills
- Enjoy working with a lean team
- Have an Australian Driver's License
- Microsoft, Citrix and/or Cisco certified
Benefits to You
- Career Progression into the professional services team
- Exposure to new technologies
- Company funded training
- Great Team culture
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Rikki Tiwari in our Sydney office on 02 9240 0444.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney, NSW 2000
02 9241 6255