IT Security Analyst
$120000 - 140000 / annum
10 September 2018
IT and technology
This company is a large and well-established global Professional Services firm that employs 2000 + staff across Australia, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
They are currently expanding their capabilities across IT security, making this a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a large transformation.
As the IT Security Analyst you'll be working in a mid-sized team that's is responsible for managing, maintaining and improving information security for the global business.
This is a hands-on technical role where you'll be responsible to action, investigate and analyse all security threats as well as proactively identify potential risks and vulnerability then develop policy and ways to improve security.
This is a lead role so you'll be responsible for owning and driving new security initiatives.
Key elements of the role include:
- Own Security patching.
- Identity & Access Management through Active Directory.
- Overseeing Privilege Access Management.
- Review & management of access audits.
- Vulnerability management.
- Point of contact for Security monitoring, alerts and incidents.
- Analyse security events, external security reports, and provide forensic evaluations then determine appropriate remediation activities.
- Research and recommend ways to remediate software / hardware security deficiencies.
- Security automation.
- Security awareness training.
ARE YOU SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE?
This is suitable for an IT Security Analyst or Systems Security professional who can display the ability to take ownership, accountability and initiatives + strong Microsoft background and well-developed patching / hardening skills.
The following is needed:
- Proven IT systems security experience inside a complex organization.
- Strong Active Directory experience.
- Patching / server hardening experience.
- Good risk analysis and auditing experience.
- Knowledge across Windows OS; SQL; DNS/DHCP; LAN/WAN; TCP/IP; VPN.
- Identity & Access Management / Privileged Access Management experience is beneficial.
- Vulnerability management experience.
- Proactive and self-starter attitude who is comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
This role is located in Macquarie Park (close to the station) and is offering $120,000 - 140,000 (including super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255