Human Resource Support
8 August 2018
Our client is a global market leader in consumer goods who is seeking a Human Resource Assistant to join their team in Macquarie Park and support the provision of strategic and operational people solutions for their portfolio of business.
You will be working alongside the Human Resource Manager in recruitment, training and general HR support. The role is focused on offering the recruitment team support during peak recruitment season.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Partner with leadership teams and key stakeholders to develop and drive tailored HR strategies and operational solutions
- Campus recruitment - assessment and selection administration (updating assessment results, sending correspondence to candidates, preparation for interviews)
- L&D - logistics for courses including event set up requests, catering, name tags etc.
- Ad-hoc recruiting support
- Business case competition and internship recruitment projects
- Responsible for overseeing the HR operations function and management of HR Officers
To be successful in this role, you will be a HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and has the motivation to work independently and take ownership of tasks. You will also be able to deliver on the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration
- Recruitment experience is preferred
- Timeliness and responsiveness of service level
- Quality of HR solutions and initiatives as agreed
- Full compliance to relevant employment regulatory requirements in delivery of advice and processes.
- Efficient execution of the delivery of HR Services
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255