$40 - 45 / annum
20 October 2017
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half is recruiting on behalf of a Medical firm that specialise in the manufacturing of equipment for hospitals. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team on a 3 month interim period while they search for a permanent employee. Of course if excellent performance is proven then you will certainly be considered for the permanent opportunity.
As the successful candidate you will originally commit to a 3 month contract reporting directly into the Finance Manager. A 'hands-on' and interesting role that will include:
- Processing of month end journals, accruals and pre-payments.
- Monthly reporting.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing the statutory accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Calculating and preparing tax requirements.
- Fixed Asset register.
- Budgeting and forecasting preparations.
- Weekly and Monthly Cash flow management.
- Provide good financial analysis to support in business decision making.
- Ensuring compliance.
In order to be successful for this role you will be a natural leader who is part CPA or CA qualified and is eager to progress your career. You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and have strong confidence in your capabilities. Your advanced excel skills will compliment your experience using a large ERP system, as well as your excellent written and oral communication skills. You will be immediately available to start work.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney