Business Process Analyst
$55.00 - 60.00 / hour
September 12, 2018
Our client, a large professional services business, has an exciting new opportunity for a Business Process Analyst on an initial 6-month interim engagement. The Business Process Analyst reports to the CFO and is involved in analysing existing financial processes, recommending improvements, designing new processes and support new process implementation to drive continual improvement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review and monitor business processes around the billings in finance
- Ensuring policies are maintained and updated
- Process mapping with AS-IS and TO-BE states.
- Create cases for business process improvement projects
- Assess performance of processes and delivery of value, documenting potential problems / improvements
- Provide process training to end users, facilitated by process and system manuals
- Enhancing the client experience in the billing process.
Skills & Experience:
- Finance background - either CA or CPA qualified ideally. Either straight from Audit/Internal Audit OR experience in Project/Business Analyst roles previously.
- Process mapping experience
- Proven problem-solving experience
- Proven examples of end-to-end process improvement projects undertaken
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work autonomously
You have a meticulous eye for detail combined with strong analytical skills. You can develop workable solutions for complex challenges and visualise the end result. You're outstandingly organised and you relish the opportunity to liaise with a wide cross-section of colleagues, and you have the confidence to convey your ideas and analysis to business leaders.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.