Scheduling Officer/Office Manager
$35 - 42 / hour
13 October 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the service industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Office Manager to join their Underwood team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- Customer liaison
- Scheduling maintenance repairs
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Email correspondence and responding on behalf of the managing director (where required)
- Organising meetings and liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Coordinating staff social events
- Diary management and travel coordination
- Talking and distributing meeting minutes where requested
- Expense reconciliation
- First point of contact for all contractors including maintaining stationary stock levels and arranging couriers
- Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
- General office administration and project coordination including compiling and formatting reports (where required)
To be successful in this role, you will have strong administration and scheduling experience and be passionate about building relationships with others.
You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will help you thrive in the fast-paced culture.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
- The support of a talented and energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202