Office Manager & Accounts - Mandarin speaking
$65000 - 70000 / annum
03 November 2017
This media company with a great culture is looking for a Mandarin speaking office manager with bookkeeping skills to join the office as the new go-to person.
The company values include diversity and fair employment - this is a lovely office with kind people.
You will be the go-to person for the office, organizing everything from events to invoicing and finance. Because this role is so varied, you will need to be flexible and mature.
Reporting directly to the company's director, the main duties of this role include:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the office, oversee the office's day-to-day operations, and be the go-to person for a busy team, including managing all office facilities to ensure office environment and general maintenance
- Manage the office purchases, including but not limited to stationary orders
- Vendor negotiation and performance monitoring, including but not limited to liaison and negotiation with office property managers, IT, telecommunication, other utilities and service suppliers to ensure all office facilities are maintained adequately
- Implement and manage the company's HR and operational policies, monitor and update staff attendance, leave records etc
- Organise company activities and events, and maintain a collaborative culture
- Liaison with insurance companies to ensure our insurance policies are updated with business requirements on an annual and ad hoc basis
- Manage the billing to clients to ensure all billings are done on a timely and accurate basis, including liaison with the accounts manager on client contracts, client billing schedules , and gross margin control
- Manage accounts receivables to ensure all client invoices are paid on time, conducting new client credit review and approval
- Be the backup for accounts payable
- Liaison with external accountant for BAS, FBT and company tax returns
- Must be mature and motivated to work autonomously and part of a small team
- Must have 4+ years of accounting and office operation/administration experience
- Must be organised and happy to be hands on all levels
- Must have previous experience with MYOB
- Be able to think on your feet with excellent problem solving skills
- Professionally presented with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident using Microsoft Office including Excel
- High EQ with natural loving personality will be important
Please do not hesitate to apply now if you think this could be you!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney