Front End Web Developer
IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Web developer to join them on 6 - 12 month contract to assist with the development of new applications. They are looking for a creative and enthusiastic developer who has previous experience working in a busy and high pressured position.
Your responsibilities as the successful Web Developer will include (But not limited to):
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting front-end and back-end web applications.
- Participate in different phases of the SDLC, from gathering and documenting requirements, design/development, performing unit/system testing and documenting test results, and implementation
- New development and enhancements
- Make recommendations to the team related to design methodologies and tool sets
To succeed in this role as a Web Developer, you will have following skills and experience:
- 5 Years web application development experience
- Some knowledge of WCF Web Services
- Also desirable would be SpecFlow BDD Testing Framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
To apply for the role as the Web Developer please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth