Inner West Sydney
September 11, 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the global solutions industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join the Sydney team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- Co ordination
- Conduct internal checks to ensuring adherence to the procedural requirement
- Database management
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.