Management Accountant | Balmain
$90000 - 100000 / annum
Inner West Sydney
13 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Building upon an established national reputation, our client has grown to now service the international market.
Founded here in Sydney, our client has built a business that is highly regarded and respected, and has created a workplace culture where employees are valued and their careers are developed.
Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join the inner-West based business in a critical growth role.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be directly responsible for:
- Ownership of the consolidated budget across multiple countries
- Working with key BU heads to develop BU budgets
- Ownership of the rolling 12 week cashflow
- Sales reporting
- Analysis of variances to budget on a monthly basis
- KPI Management reporting, analysis
- Providing strategic analytical and information support to the business
- Commitment to continuous process improvement
You are a passionate Management Accountant, skilled in all areas of budgeting and forecasting. You understand the importance of building relationships with internal stakeholders and you see your role as a key aspect of your employer's growth and success.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Brian Cunningham directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Brian Cunningham directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255