Management Accountant | Balmain
$90000 - 100000 / annum
Inner West Sydney
6 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Building upon an established national reputation, our client has grown to now service the international market.
Founded here in Sydney, our client has built a business that is highly regarded and respected, and has created a workplace culture where employees are valued and their careers are developed.
Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join the inner-West based business in a critical growth role.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be directly responsible for:
- Ownership of the consolidated budget across multiple countries
- Working with key BU heads to develop BU budgets
- Ownership of the rolling 12 week cashflow
- Sales reporting
- Analysis of variances to budget on a monthly basis
- KPI Management reporting, analysis
- Providing strategic analytical and information support to the business
- Commitment to continuous process improvement
You are a passionate Management Accountant, skilled in all areas of budgeting and forecasting. You understand the importance of building relationships with internal stakeholders and you see your role as a key aspect of your employer's growth and success.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Brian Cunningham directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Brian Cunningham directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255