Level 2 Desktop Support
$35.00 - $40.00 / hour
Inner West Sydney
7 June 2019
IT and technology
Sydney based organisation that provides educational services to more 1000 + students are looking to expand their IT team her in Sydney to help accommodate the large number of users.
You will have a minimum 3-year experience working as a level 2 Desktop Engineer in an Educational environment, enjoy working with people and interacting with the business. This will be a busy role but will keep you challenged and engaged!
Key responsibilities include:
- Representing the organisation in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure requests for services are responded to within SLA limits.
- Follow processes and guidelines to achieve the best outcome which include (but not limited to) correct ticket classification and providing customers with regular updates.
- Correctly identifying the problem within allocated timeframes and escalating ticket when needed.
- Ensuring that documentation is up to date.
We are seeking people who are passionate about delivering exceptional service to a leading organisation, you will also be required to provide peripheral support. In return you will be rewarded with a dynamic working environment with loads of activities occurring on a day to day basis.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255