Commercial Finance Manager | Global Organization
$140000 - 160000 / annum
Inner West Sydney
24 October 2017
Finance and Accounting
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Commercial Finance Manager to join a large and successful $bn organization. They are market leaders and have continued to grow in Australia and Europe. The business is large and complex and they are looking for a new Commercial Finance Manager to provide detailed analysis on operational performance and strategically advise on future bases, bids, tenders and acquisitions.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for giving a commercial insight to the overall businesses strategy whilst also looking at individual divisions. Further to this you will be involved in monthly management reporting, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Lead and drive the financial performance across ANZ
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Working capital performance, WIP, Labor utilization and performance improvement strategies
- Provide timely forecast updates for senior leadership awareness and decision-making
- Deliver special projects / ad-hoc financial reporting as needed
- Communicate financial and performance information within the business/company and enhance finance awareness of business managers
- Manage a mid-size finance team and ensure they are engaged in the change process
To be considered you must have strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders. Further to this you will be have:
- A CA or CPA Qualification
- Highly commercial background with proven success and notable achievements in commercial/strategic roles
- Experience in complex organizations with numerous JVs, bids, tenders, business cases etc.
This company offers excellent career progression across the entire business, making it an excellent place to grow your career. Their focus has always been on internal promotion and the development of their employees.
Please submit your applications directly to [email protected]